A new model of the role of psychological and emotional distress in promoting obesity: conceptual review with implications for treatment and prevention
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Author. obesity reviews © 2014 World Obesity
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 769–779, September 2014
How to Cite
Hemmingsson, E. (2014), A new model of the role of psychological and emotional distress in promoting obesity: conceptual review with implications for treatment and prevention. Obesity Reviews, 15: 769–779. doi: 10.1111/obr.12197
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!