Matrix metalloproteinases: do they play a role in mucosal pathology of the oral cavity?
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 347–359, May 2013
How to Cite
Al-Azri, A., Gibson, R., Keefe, D. and Logan, R. (2013), Matrix metalloproteinases: do they play a role in mucosal pathology of the oral cavity?. Oral Diseases, 19: 347–359. doi: 10.1111/odi.12023
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 SEP 2012 11:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.