Both authors contributed equally to this article.
Apoptotic effect of dibenzylideneacetone on oral cancer cells via modulation of specificity protein 1 and Bax
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2013
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 767–774, November 2013
How to Cite
Oral Diseases (2013) 19, 767–774
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 DEC 2012 02:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2012
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
- Basic Science Research Program
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Numbers: 2012002481, 2012003731
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.