Can lower aldehyde dehydrogenase activity in saliva be a risk factor for oral cavity cancer?
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 763–766, November 2013
How to Cite
Oral Diseases (2013) 19, 763–776
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JAN 2013 11:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!