The diagnostic potential of salivary protease activities in periodontal health and disease
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 781–788, November 2013
How to Cite
Oral Diseases (2013) 19, 781–788
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JAN 2013 02:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2012
Figure S1 Gelatin zymography of WSS of healthy and periodontal patients.
Figure S2 (a) Degradation of histain 5 in WSS of 22 periodontally healthy subjects. (b) Degradation of histain 5 in WSS of 24 periodontally diseased subjects.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.