Y.G. and Y.Z. contributed equally to this work.
Serum microRNAs as potential biomarkers of mandibular prognathism
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 55–61, January 2014
How to Cite
Oral Diseases (2014) 20, 55–61
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JAN 2013 07:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: BK2010529
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81000457
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions. Grant Number: 2011-137
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.