These authors contributed equally to this work.
Low/negative expression of DDX3 might predict poor prognosis in non-smoker patients with oral cancer
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 76–83, January 2014
How to Cite
Oral Diseases (2014) 20, 76–83
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2013 02:01PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2012
- Changhua Christian Hospital
|odi12076-sup-0001-TableS1.doc||Word document||51K||Table S1 The clinicopathological characteristics of different gender in 324 oral squamous cell carcinoma patients.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.