Perinatal xenohormone exposure impacts sweet preference and submandibular development in male rats
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 812–823, November 2013
How to Cite
Oral Diseases (2013) 19, 812–823
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JAN 2013 01:50PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
- French Programme on Endocrine Disruption
- Tunisian Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.