These authors equally contributed to this work.
Treatment of FGF-2 on stem cells from inflamed dental pulp tissue from human deciduous teeth
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 191–204, March 2014
How to Cite
Oral Diseases (2014) 20, 191–204
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 FEB 2013 01:56PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2012
- Korea Health technology R&D Project
- Ministry of Health & Welfare, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A100443
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF). Grant Number: No. 2012R1A2A4A01007124
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.