These two authors contribute equally to the study.
Associations between CD14 −159 C>T polymorphism and chronic/aggressive periodontitis susceptibility
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 805–811, November 2013
How to Cite
Oral Diseases (2013) 19, 805–811
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAR 2013 12:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30973361, 81170981, 81230022, 81200808
- Ph.D. Programs Foundation of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20113234110003
- Priority Academic Program Development of JiangSu Higher Education Institutions (PAPD)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.