Ovariectomy induces osteoporosis in the maxillary alveolar bone: an in vivo micro-CT and histomorphometric analysis in rats
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 514–520, July 2014
How to Cite
Oral Diseases (2014) 20, 514–520
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUL 2013 09:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2013
- Collaborative Foundation of Medical and Engineering Science of Shanghai Jiaotong University. Grant Number: YG2012MS40
- Key Basic Research Foundation of the Shanghai Committee of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 12JC1405700
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30901698, 10972142
- Natural Science Foundation of Shanghai. Grant Number: 13ZR1423700
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.