Exploration of the meaning of connectedness for older people in long-term care in context of their quality of life: a review and commentary
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Older People Nursing
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 192–199, September 2014
How to Cite
2014) Exploration of the meaning of connectedness for older people in long-term care in context of their quality of life: a review and commentary. International Journal of Older People Nursing 9, 192–199. doi:10.1111/opn.12017, , , & (
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2011
- Nursing and Midwifery Planning Development Unit
- Health Services Executive (West and Mid-West)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.