Time course of the effects of orthokeratology on peripheral refraction and corneal topography
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
Ophthalmic & Physiological Optics © 2013 The College of Optometrists
Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics
Special Issue: Understanding & Controlling Myopia - Where We Are Now. A compilation to honour the research achievements and mark the passing of Josh Wallman
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 277–282, May 2013
How to Cite
Time course of the effects of orthokeratology on peripheral refraction and corneal topography. Ophthalmic Physiol Opt 2013, 33: 277–282. doi: 10.1111/opo.12027, .
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!