A novel missense mutation in the NYX gene associated with high myopia
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
Ophthalmic & Physiological Optics © 2013 The College of Optometrists
Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics
Special Issue: Understanding & Controlling Myopia - Where We Are Now. A compilation to honour the research achievements and mark the passing of Josh Wallman
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 346–353, May 2013
How to Cite
A novel missense mutation in the NYX gene associated with high myopia. Ophthalmic Physiol Opt 2013, 33: 346–353. doi: 10.1111/opo.12036, , , , , , , , , , & .
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2012
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University. Grant Numbers: G-U583, J-BB7P
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!