Relative peripheral refraction in children: twelve-month changes in eyes with different ametropias
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2013
Ophthalmic & Physiological Optics © 2013 The College of Optometrists
Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics
Special Issue: Understanding & Controlling Myopia - Where We Are Now. A compilation to honour the research achievements and mark the passing of Josh Wallman
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 283–293, May 2013
How to Cite
Relative peripheral refraction in children: twelve-month changes in eyes with different ametropias. Ophthalmic Physiol Opt 2013; 33: 283–293. doi:10.1111/opo.12057, .
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!