Low Body Mass Index Is Associated with a Positive Response during a Head-Up Tilt Test
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
©2012, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 37–41, January 2013
How to Cite
LUIZ LUZ LEIRIA, T., BARCELLOS, S. R., MORAES, M. A., LIMA, G. G. D., KUS, T. and BARBISAN, J. N. (2013), Low Body Mass Index Is Associated with a Positive Response during a Head-Up Tilt Test. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: 37–41. doi: 10.1111/pace.12006
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.