Funding Sources: None.
ECG Criteria for Accurate Localization of Left Anterolateral and Posterolateral Accessory Pathways
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
©2012, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 35, Issue 12, pages 1444–1450, December 2012
How to Cite
MOSS, J. D., GERSTENFELD, E. P., DEO, R., HUTCHINSON, M. D., CALLANS, D. J., MARCHLINSKI, F. E. and DIXIT, S. (2012), ECG Criteria for Accurate Localization of Left Anterolateral and Posterolateral Accessory Pathways. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 35: 1444–1450. doi: 10.1111/pace.12011
Conflicts of Interest: None.
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Received February 17, 2012; revised July 27, 2012; accepted July 27, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.