Funding Sources: None.
ECG Criteria for Accurate Localization of Left Anterolateral and Posterolateral Accessory Pathways
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2012
©2012, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 35, Issue 12, pages 1444–1450, December 2012
How to Cite
MOSS, J. D., GERSTENFELD, E. P., DEO, R., HUTCHINSON, M. D., CALLANS, D. J., MARCHLINSKI, F. E. and DIXIT, S. (2012), ECG Criteria for Accurate Localization of Left Anterolateral and Posterolateral Accessory Pathways. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 35: 1444–1450. doi: 10.1111/pace.12011
Conflicts of Interest: None.
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2012
- Received February 17, 2012; revised July 27, 2012; accepted July 27, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.