Permanent Pacing in Patients with Chagas' Disease
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
©2012, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 35, Issue 12, pages 1494–1497, December 2012
How to Cite
ARCE, M., VAN GRIEKEN, J., FEMENÍA, F., ARRIETA, M., MCINTYRE, W. F. and BARANCHUK, A. (2012), Permanent Pacing in Patients with Chagas' Disease. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 35: 1494–1497. doi: 10.1111/pace.12013
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Received May 31, 2012; revised July 8, 2012; accepted August 15, 2012.
This article has been cited by:
- 2Chagas Heart Disease: An Update, The American Journal of Medicine, 2015, 128, 11, 1251.e7, , ,
- 3Presíncopes de repetición en mujer joven boliviana, Atención Primaria, 2015,, , , ,
- You have free access to this content4
- 5Chagas Cardiomyopathy is Associated With Higher Incidence of Stroke: A Meta-analysis of Observational Studies, Journal of Cardiac Failure, 2014, 20, 12, 931, , , , , , , ,
- 6Chagas Disease, Journal of the American College of Cardiology, 2013, 62, 9, 767, , , , ,