Reduction of Procedure Duration and Radiation Exposure with a Dedicated Inner Lumen Mapping Catheter during Pulmonary Vein Cryoablation
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
©2012, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 24–30, January 2013
How to Cite
PEYROL, M., SBRAGIA, P., QUATRE, A., ORABONA, M., CASALTA, A.-C., BOCCARA, G., ZERROUK, Z., GUENOUN, M., LÉVY, S. and PAGANELLI, F. (2013), Reduction of Procedure Duration and Radiation Exposure with a Dedicated Inner Lumen Mapping Catheter during Pulmonary Vein Cryoablation. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: 24–30. doi: 10.1111/pace.12015
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!