Long-Term Follow-up Impact of Dual-Chamber Pacing on Patients with Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardiomyopathy
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2012
©2012, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 86–93, January 2013
How to Cite
YUE-CHENG, H., ZUO-CHENG, L., XI-MING, L., YUAN, D. Z., DONG-XIA, J., YING-YI, Z., HUI-MING, Y. and HONG-LIANG, C. (2013), Long-Term Follow-up Impact of Dual-Chamber Pacing on Patients with Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardiomyopathy. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: 86–93. doi: 10.1111/pace.12016
Correction added after online publication 24-October 2012. Hu Yue-Cheng and Li Zuo-Cheng listed as co-authors.
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.