Disclosures: Dr. Hernández-Romero holds a “Sara Borrell” postdoctoral position funded by the Instituto de Salud Carlos III. Dr. Orenes-Piñero holds a postdoctoral position funded by the Fundación para la Formación e Investigación Sanitarias de la Región de Murcia (FFIS). JA Vílchez holds a “Rio-Hortega” research-training position funded by the Instituto de Salud Carlos III.
Comparative Determination and Monitoring of Biomarkers of Necrosis and Myocardial Remodeling between Radiofrequency Ablation and Cryoablation
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
©2012, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 31–36, January 2013
How to Cite
HERNÁNDEZ-ROMERO, D., MARÍN, F., ROLDÁN, V., PEÑAFIEL, P., VILCHEZ, J. A., ORENES-PIÑERO, E., GINER, J. A., VALDÉS, M. and GARCÍA-ALBEROLA, A. (2013), Comparative Determination and Monitoring of Biomarkers of Necrosis and Myocardial Remodeling between Radiofrequency Ablation and Cryoablation. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: 31–36. doi: 10.1111/pace.12017
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2012
- Roche Diagnostics
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.