Disclosures: Dr. De Groot is supported by the Netherlands Heart Foundation, grant 2009T021. The authors have no disclosures.
Unidentified Candidates for Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy: Guideline Adherence in a Large Academic Outpatient Clinic in the Netherlands
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
©2012, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 69–75, January 2013
How to Cite
de GROOT, J. R., KRUL, S. P. J., KROON, S., KNOPS, R. E., PETERS, R. J. G. and WILDE, A. A. M. (2013), Unidentified Candidates for Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy: Guideline Adherence in a Large Academic Outpatient Clinic in the Netherlands. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: 69–75. doi: 10.1111/pace.12021
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2012
- Netherlands Heart Foundation. Grant Number: 2009T021
- 82010 Focused update of ESC guidelines on device therapy in heart failure. Eur Heart J 2010; 31:2677–2687., , , , , , , et al.
- 17Cost-effectiveness of cardiac resynchronization therapy in patients with asymptomatic to mild heart failure symptoms: Insight from the European cohort of the REVERSE (Resynchronization reverses remodeling in systolic left ventricular dysfunction). Eur Heart J 2011; 32:1631–1639., , , , , .