Enhanced AV Nodal Conduction and Brenchenmacher Tracts
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
©2012, The Author. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 135–136, February 2013
How to Cite
SCHEINMAN, M. (2013), Enhanced AV Nodal Conduction and Brenchenmacher Tracts. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: 135–136. doi: 10.1111/pace.12025
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!