Financial Support: The study was supported by the grant from Indian Council of Medical Research, New Delhi, India.
Variance in Coronary Venous Anatomy: A Critical Determinant in Optimal Candidate Selection for Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2012
©2012, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 94–102, January 2013
How to Cite
RANDHAWA, A., SAINI, A., AGGARWAL, A., ROHIT, M. K. and SAHNI, D. (2013), Variance in Coronary Venous Anatomy: A Critical Determinant in Optimal Candidate Selection for Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: 94–102. doi: 10.1111/pace.12026
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2012
- Indian Council of Medical Research
This article has been cited by:
- 1Coronary sinus cannulation with a steerable catheter during biventricular device implantation*, Scandinavian Cardiovascular Journal, 2014, 48, 1, 41, , , , ,