Source of Funding: This work was made possible by grant number KL2 RR024130 (GMM) from the National Center for Research Resources (NCRR), a component of the NIH.
Use of Computed Tomography to Identify Atrial Fibrillation Associated Differences in Left Atrial Wall Thickness and Density
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2012
©2012, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 55–62, January 2013
How to Cite
DEWLAND, T. A., WINTERMARK, M., VAYSMAN, A., SMITH, L. M., TONG, E., VITTINGHOFF, E. and MARCUS, G. M. (2013), Use of Computed Tomography to Identify Atrial Fibrillation Associated Differences in Left Atrial Wall Thickness and Density. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: 55–62. doi: 10.1111/pace.12028
Disclosures: Dr. Marcus has received research funding from Baylis Medical, St. Jude Medical, and SentreHeart; is a consultant for InCarda Cardiotherapeutics; and has received speaker fees from St. Jude Medical.
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2012
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: KL2 RR024130
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.