Disclosures: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
Blunted Proarrhythmic Effect of Nicorandil in a Langendorff-Perfused Phase-2 Myocardial Infarction Rabbit Model
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
©2012, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 142–151, February 2013
How to Cite
LEE, H.-L., CHANG, P.-C., CHOU, C.-C., WO, H.-T., CHU, Y., WEN, M.-S., YEH, S.-J. and WU, D. (2013), Blunted Proarrhythmic Effect of Nicorandil in a Langendorff-Perfused Phase-2 Myocardial Infarction Rabbit Model. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: 142–151. doi: 10.1111/pace.12029
Funding Sources: National Science Foundation [NSC 97–2314- B–182A–089–MY2 to C.C. Chou], Taiwan.
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: NSC 97–2314- B–182A–089–MY2
This article has been cited by:
- 3Paradoxical effects of KB-R7943 on arrhythmogenicity in a chronic myocardial infarction rabbit model, Journal of Cardiology, 2014,, , , , ,