Disclosures: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
Blunted Proarrhythmic Effect of Nicorandil in a Langendorff-Perfused Phase-2 Myocardial Infarction Rabbit Model
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
©2012, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 142–151, February 2013
How to Cite
LEE, H.-L., CHANG, P.-C., CHOU, C.-C., WO, H.-T., CHU, Y., WEN, M.-S., YEH, S.-J. and WU, D. (2013), Blunted Proarrhythmic Effect of Nicorandil in a Langendorff-Perfused Phase-2 Myocardial Infarction Rabbit Model. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: 142–151. doi: 10.1111/pace.12029
Funding Sources: National Science Foundation [NSC 97–2314- B–182A–089–MY2 to C.C. Chou], Taiwan.
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: NSC 97–2314- B–182A–089–MY2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.