Disclosure information: No conflict to disclose.
Prolonged Atrial Effective Refractory Periods in Atrial Fibrillation Patients Associated with Structural Heart Disease or Sinus Node Dysfunction Compared with Lone Atrial Fibrillation
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
©2012, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 163–171, February 2013
How to Cite
UHM, J.-S., MUN, H.-S., WI, J., SHIM, J., JOUNG, B., LEE, M.-H. and PAK, H.-N. (2013), Prolonged Atrial Effective Refractory Periods in Atrial Fibrillation Patients Associated with Structural Heart Disease or Sinus Node Dysfunction Compared with Lone Atrial Fibrillation. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: 163–171. doi: 10.1111/pace.12037
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2012
- Korea Health 21 R&D Project. Grant Number: A085136
- Ministry of Health and Welfare
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: 2010-0010537
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!