Conflicts of interest: AC has received honorarium from Boston Scientific, Medtronic, St. Jude Medical, and Biotronik. DDS has received research support from Boston Scientific. RDB is a consultant to Boston Scientific and has received fellowship support from Medtronic and St. Jude Medical. HC is a consultant to Medtronic, has received honorarium from Boston Scientific, and receives research support from Boston Scientific, Medtronic, and St. Jude Medical.
Predictors of High Defibrillation Threshold in the Modern Era
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
©2012, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 231–237, February 2013
How to Cite
LIN, E. F., DALAL, D., CHENG, A., MARINE, J. E., NAZARIAN, S., SINHA, S., SPRAGG, D. D., TANDRI, H., HALPERIN, H., CALKINS, H., BERGER, R. D., TOMASELLI, G. F. and HENRIKSON, C. A. (2013), Predictors of High Defibrillation Threshold in the Modern Era. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: 231–237. doi: 10.1111/pace.12039
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.