Dr. Teresa Kus receives financial support from Medtronic only for research and education. All other authors have no conflict of interest to disclose.
Psychological Impact of Surveillance in Patients with a Defibrillator Lead under Advisory: A Prospective Evaluation
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
©2012, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 221–230, February 2013
How to Cite
D'ANTONO, B., GOLDFARB, M., SOLOMON, C., STURMER, M., BECKER, G., ESSEBAG, V., HADJIS, T., GIZICKI, E., GELAIS, J. ST., SAS, G., CÔTÉ, M.-C. and KUS, T. (2013), Psychological Impact of Surveillance in Patients with a Defibrillator Lead under Advisory: A Prospective Evaluation. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: 221–230. doi: 10.1111/pace.12040
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1The patient perspective on the Riata defibrillator lead advisory: A Danish nationwide study, Heart Rhythm, 2014, 11, 12, 2148, , , , , , ,