Dr. Teresa Kus receives financial support from Medtronic only for research and education. All other authors have no conflict of interest to disclose.
Psychological Impact of Surveillance in Patients with a Defibrillator Lead under Advisory: A Prospective Evaluation
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
©2012, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 221–230, February 2013
How to Cite
D'ANTONO, B., GOLDFARB, M., SOLOMON, C., STURMER, M., BECKER, G., ESSEBAG, V., HADJIS, T., GIZICKI, E., GELAIS, J. ST., SAS, G., CÔTÉ, M.-C. and KUS, T. (2013), Psychological Impact of Surveillance in Patients with a Defibrillator Lead under Advisory: A Prospective Evaluation. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: 221–230. doi: 10.1111/pace.12040
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.