Financial support: none.
Pacing System Malfunction is a Rare Cause of Hospital Admission for Syncope in Patients with a Permanent Pacemaker
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
©2012, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 109–112, January 2013
How to Cite
OFMAN, P., RAHILLY-TIERNEY, C., DJOUSSE, L., PERALTA, A., HOFFMEISTER, P., GAZIANO, J. M., WEISS, A., LOTAN, C. and ROSENHECK, S. (2013), Pacing System Malfunction is a Rare Cause of Hospital Admission for Syncope in Patients with a Permanent Pacemaker. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: 109–112. doi: 10.1111/pace.12041
Relationship with industry: none.
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2011
- 1Dislocation of an atrial pacemaker lead causing repeating self limited ventricular tachycardia and episodes of syncope. Minerva Cardioangiol 2005; 53:336–337., , , .