Conflicts of Interest: Renee M. Sullivan, M.D., Jaime Murillo, M.D., Jing Ping Sun, M.D.: none. Bart Gerritse, Ph.D.: full-time employee and shareholder of Medtronic. Eugene Chung, M.D.: consultant for and research support from Medtronic, Boston Scientific, and Cardiomems. Michael V. Orlov, M.D., Ph.D.: consultant and/or funding for research from St. Jude Medical, Biotronik, Philips, Boston Scientific, and Bard Electrophysiology. Berthold Stegemann, Ph.D.: principal scientist at Bakken Research Center Medtronic Inc. Michelle Fedewa, Ph.D.: prior full-time employee of Medtronic. Brett J. Peterson, B.S.: full-time employee of Medtronic. Brian Olshansky, M.D.: honoraria, funding for research, and/or consultant with Medtronic, Boston Scientific, Astellas, Novartis, and BioControl.
Do Baseline Diastolic Echocardiographic Parameters Predict Outcome after Resynchronization Therapy? Results from the PROSPECT Trial
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
©2012, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 214–220, February 2013
How to Cite
SULLIVAN, R. M., MURILLO, J., GERRITSE, B., CHUNG, E., ORLOV, M. V., STEGEMANN, B., FEDEWA, M., PETERSON, B. J., PING SUN, J. and OLSHANSKY, B. (2013), Do Baseline Diastolic Echocardiographic Parameters Predict Outcome after Resynchronization Therapy? Results from the PROSPECT Trial. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: 214–220. doi: 10.1111/pace.12042
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2012
- Boston Scientific and Cardiomems
- St. Jude Medical, Biotronik, Philips, Boston Scientific, and Bard Electrophysiology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.