This work was sponsored by Boston Scientific Corp. St. Paul MN, USA.
Feasibility of Heart Sounds Measurements from an Accelerometer within an ICD Pulse Generator
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
©2012, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 334–346, March 2013
How to Cite
SIEJKO, K. Z., THAKUR, P. H., MAILE, K., PATANGAY, A. and OLIVARI, M.-T. (2013), Feasibility of Heart Sounds Measurements from an Accelerometer within an ICD Pulse Generator. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: 334–346. doi: 10.1111/pace.12059
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2011
- Boston Scientific Corp
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.