Conflicts of interest: Massimo Santini: researcher for Medtronic, Boston Scientific, St. Jude Medical, Biotronik, Sanofi Consultant, or speaker for Medtronic, MSD, Astra Zeneca. Luca Santini and Giovanni Forleo received lecture fees from St. Jude Medical.
Evaluating MRI-Compatible Pacemakers: Patient Data Now Paves the Way to Widespread Clinical Application?
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
©2012, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 270–278, March 2013
How to Cite
SANTINI, L., FORLEO, G. B., SANTINI, M. and on behalf of the World Society of Arrhythmias (2013), Evaluating MRI-Compatible Pacemakers: Patient Data Now Paves the Way to Widespread Clinical Application?. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: 270–278. doi: 10.1111/pace.12061
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.