This work was supported by the Medical University of Lodz grant (502-03/1-005-02/502-14-081) to Anna Bartczak.
Early Repolarization Variant in Syncopal Patients Referred to Tilt Testing
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
©2013, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 456–461, April 2013
How to Cite
BARTCZAK, A. and LELONEK, M. (2013), Early Repolarization Variant in Syncopal Patients Referred to Tilt Testing. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: 456–461. doi: 10.1111/pace.12072
Conflict of interest: None declared.
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2012
- Medical University of Lodz. Grant Number: 502-03/1-005-02/502-14-081
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.