Disclosures: There are no ethical problems related to the material. The study was not supported by industry. Christian von Bary received grants <5000 €/year from Medtronic for consultation. None of the other authors have any disclosures.
Esophageal Tissue Injury Following Pulmonary Vein Isolation Using the PVAC: Assessment by Endoscopy and Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
©2013, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 477–485, April 2013
How to Cite
von BARY, C., DORNIA, C., KIRCHNER, G., WEBER, S., FELLNER, C., NISENBAUM, D., GEORGIEVA, M., STROSZCZYNSKI, C. and HAMER, O. W. (2013), Esophageal Tissue Injury Following Pulmonary Vein Isolation Using the PVAC: Assessment by Endoscopy and Magnetic Resonance Imaging. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: 477–485. doi: 10.1111/pace.12085
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!