Funding source: This work was supported by the Chang Gung Memorial Hospital Medical Research Program [CMRPG36136], Taiwan to C.C. Chou.
Effects of SEA0400 on Arrhythmogenicity in a Langendorff-Perfused 1-Month Myocardial Infarction Rabbit Model
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
©2013, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 596–606, May 2013
How to Cite
CHOU, C.-C., CHANG, P.-C., WEN, M.-S., LEE, H.-L., CHU, Y., BABA, A., MATSUDA, T., YEH, S.-J. and WU, D. (2013), Effects of SEA0400 on Arrhythmogenicity in a Langendorff-Perfused 1-Month Myocardial Infarction Rabbit Model. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: 596–606. doi: 10.1111/pace.12091
Conflict of Interest: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2012
- Chang Gung Memorial Hospital Medical Research Program. Grant Number: [CMRPG36136]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!