Funding source: This work was supported by the Chang Gung Memorial Hospital Medical Research Program [CMRPG36136], Taiwan to C.C. Chou.
Effects of SEA0400 on Arrhythmogenicity in a Langendorff-Perfused 1-Month Myocardial Infarction Rabbit Model
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2013
©2013, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 596–606, May 2013
How to Cite
CHOU, C.-C., CHANG, P.-C., WEN, M.-S., LEE, H.-L., CHU, Y., BABA, A., MATSUDA, T., YEH, S.-J. and WU, D. (2013), Effects of SEA0400 on Arrhythmogenicity in a Langendorff-Perfused 1-Month Myocardial Infarction Rabbit Model. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: 596–606. doi: 10.1111/pace.12091
Conflict of Interest: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 24 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2012
- Chang Gung Memorial Hospital Medical Research Program. Grant Number: [CMRPG36136]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.