Funding Status: None.
A Rare Cause of Sensing Integrity Count in a Patient with ICD and Dedicated True Bipolar Lead
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
©2013, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 10, pages 1301–1305, October 2013
How to Cite
ERDOGAN, O. and OZBEN, B. (2013), A Rare Cause of Sensing Integrity Count in a Patient with ICD and Dedicated True Bipolar Lead. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: 1301–1305. doi: 10.1111/pace.12098
Conflict of Interest: None declared.
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!