Age-Related Prognosis of Syncope Associated with a Preexcitation Syndrome
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
©2013, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 7, pages 803–810, July 2013
How to Cite
BREMBILLA-PERROT, B., ZINSCH, A. M., SELLAL, J. M., ZINZIUS, P. Y., SCHWARTZ, J., BEURRIER, D., DE CHILLOU, C., GODENIR, J. P., LETHOR, J. P., MARCHAL, C., CLOEZ, J. L., PAURIAH, M., NOSU, R., ANDRONACHE, M. and MARÇON, F. (2013), Age-Related Prognosis of Syncope Associated with a Preexcitation Syndrome. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: 803–810. doi: 10.1111/pace.12110
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.