This study was supported by NIH grant (4 R44H L079726-02), by NIA grant 1R21AG035128 and NIH grant 1RO1HL103961. This work was also supported by a Science Award from the Center for Integration of Medicine and Innovative Technology (CIMIT).
Cardiac Ablation Catheter Guidance by Means of a Single Equivalent Moving Dipole Inverse Algorithm
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
©2013, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 7, pages 811–822, July 2013
How to Cite
LEE, K., LV, W., TER-OVANESYAN, E., BARLEY, M. E., VOYSEY, G. E., GALEA, A. M., HIRSCHMAN, G. B., LEROY, K., MARINI, R. P., BARRETT, C., ARMOUNDAS, A. A. and COHEN, R. J. (2013), Cardiac Ablation Catheter Guidance by Means of a Single Equivalent Moving Dipole Inverse Algorithm. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: 811–822. doi: 10.1111/pace.12114
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: 4 R44H L079726-02, 1RO1HL103961
- NIA. Grant Number: 1R21AG035128
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.