Conflict(s) of interest: Dr. Della Bella is a consultant for St. Jude Medical and has received honoraria for lectures from Biosense Webster, St. Jude Medical, and Biotronik.
Predictors of Advanced Lead Extraction Based on a Systematic Stepwise Approach: Results from a High Volume Center
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
©2013, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 7, pages 837–844, July 2013
How to Cite
MAZZONE, P., TSIACHRIS, D., MARZI, A., CICONTE, G., PAGLINO, G., SORA, N., SALA, S., VERGARA, P., GULLETTA, S. and BELLA, P. D. (2013), Predictors of Advanced Lead Extraction Based on a Systematic Stepwise Approach: Results from a High Volume Center. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: 837–844. doi: 10.1111/pace.12119
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.