Clinical Experience and Procedural Outcomes Associated with the DF4 Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator System: The SJ4 Postapproval Study
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
©2013, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 7, pages 855–862, July 2013
How to Cite
CANTILLON, D. J., HA, K., STYPEREK, R., JUMRUSSIRIKUL, P., MIRRO, M., WONG, W. and WILKOFF, B. L. (2013), Clinical Experience and Procedural Outcomes Associated with the DF4 Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator System: The SJ4 Postapproval Study. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: 855–862. doi: 10.1111/pace.12130
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!