Disclosures: LaPage has received honoraria from Medtronic for speaking about OptiVol. Serwer is a consultant to Medtronic. Bradley has received funding for fellowship training from Medtronic. Dick and von Alvensleben have no disclosures.
Utility of Intrathoracic Impedance Monitoring in Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
©2013, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 994–999, August 2013
How to Cite
LaPAGE, M. J., von ALVENSLEBEN, J., DICK, M., SERWER, G. and BRADLEY, D. J. (2013), Utility of Intrathoracic Impedance Monitoring in Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: 994–999. doi: 10.1111/pace.12134
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.