Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy in Patients with Atrial Fibrillation: A 2-Year Follow-Up Study
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
©2013, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 7, pages 872–877, July 2013
How to Cite
EISEN, A., NEVZOROV, R., GOLDENBERG, G., KUZNITZ, H., PORTER, A., GOLOVTZINER, G., STRASBERG, B. and HAIM, M. (2013), Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy in Patients with Atrial Fibrillation: A 2-Year Follow-Up Study. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: 872–877. doi: 10.1111/pace.12136
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!