This work was supported by the Ministry of Education and Science of Spain (Ref: EASI TEC2009–13939).
Profound Sedation with Propofol Modifies Atrial Fibrillation Dynamics
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
©2013, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 9, pages 1176–1188, September 2013
How to Cite
CERVIGÓN, R., MORENO, J., PÉREZ-VILLACASTÍN, J. and CASTELLS, F. (2013), Profound Sedation with Propofol Modifies Atrial Fibrillation Dynamics. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: 1176–1188. doi: 10.1111/pace.12137
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2012
- Ministry of Education and Science of Spain. Grant Number: EASI TEC2009–13939
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!