This research has received funding from the European Community's Seventh Framework Program FP7/2007–2013 (under grant agreement no HEALTH-F2-2009-241526, EUTrigTreat), from the Belgian Science Policy program (IAP P36/10), and from an unconditional grant from Boston Scientific Belgium. Dr. Willems is supported as a clinical researcher by the Fund for Scientific Research Flanders.
Can Body Surface Microvolt T-Wave Alternans Distinguish Concordant and Discordant Intracardiac Alternans?
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2013
©2013, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 1007–1016, August 2013
How to Cite
FLORÉ, V., CLAUS, P., SYMONS, R., SMITH, G. L., SIPIDO, K. R. and WILLEMS, R. (2013), Can Body Surface Microvolt T-Wave Alternans Distinguish Concordant and Discordant Intracardiac Alternans?. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: 1007–1016. doi: 10.1111/pace.12139
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.