Both the authors have contributed equally.
Open-Irrigated Laser Catheter Ablation Produces Flow-Dependent Sizes of Lesions
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
©2013, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 9, pages 1132–1137, September 2013
How to Cite
WEBER, H. P. and SAGERER-GERHARDT, M. (2013), Open-Irrigated Laser Catheter Ablation Produces Flow-Dependent Sizes of Lesions. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: 1132–1137. doi: 10.1111/pace.12152
This study was supported in part by the LasCor GmbH – Laser Medical Devices, Taufkirchen, and by Omicron laserage, Rodgau, Germany.
Conflict of interest: HP Weber is CEO of the LasCor GmbH.
[Correction added after online publication 17-May 2013. Error in “Methods” section corrected.]
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2013
- LasCor GmbH – Laser Medical Devices, Taufkirchen
- Omicron laserage, Rodgau, Germany
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.