Both the authors have contributed equally.
Open-Irrigated Laser Catheter Ablation Produces Flow-Dependent Sizes of Lesions
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
©2013, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 9, pages 1132–1137, September 2013
How to Cite
WEBER, H. P. and SAGERER-GERHARDT, M. (2013), Open-Irrigated Laser Catheter Ablation Produces Flow-Dependent Sizes of Lesions. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: 1132–1137. doi: 10.1111/pace.12152
This study was supported in part by the LasCor GmbH – Laser Medical Devices, Taufkirchen, and by Omicron laserage, Rodgau, Germany.
Conflict of interest: HP Weber is CEO of the LasCor GmbH.
[Correction added after online publication 17-May 2013. Error in “Methods” section corrected.]
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2013
- LasCor GmbH – Laser Medical Devices, Taufkirchen
- Omicron laserage, Rodgau, Germany
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.