Authors Hongwu Chen and Bing Yang contributed equally to this work.
Long-Term Outcome Following Ablation of Atrial Tachycardias Occurring after Mitral Valve Replacement in Patients with Rheumatic Heart Disease
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 7, pages 795–802, July 2013
How to Cite
CHEN, H., YANG, B., JU, W., ZHANG, F., GU, K., LI, M., WANG, J., CAO, K. and CHEN, M. (2013), Long-Term Outcome Following Ablation of Atrial Tachycardias Occurring after Mitral Valve Replacement in Patients with Rheumatic Heart Disease. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: 795–802. doi: 10.1111/pace.12153
This work was supported by the Program of Innovative Research Team in the First Affiliated Hospital of Nanjing Medical University (IRT-004).
Conflict of Interest: None.
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2013
- Innovative Research Team in the First Affiliated Hospital of Nanjing Medical University. Grant Number: IRT-004
This article has been cited by:
- 1Persistent atrial fibrillation after radiofrequency ablation: considerations in treating rheumatic mitral valve disease patients, Interventional Cardiology, 2015, 7, 4, 321,